It’s Artscape Day 2, and we are having a great festival. The free 3D face scanning – inspired by our recent partnership with Direct Dimensions to scan Auguste Rodin’s The Thinker has given us lots of opportunities to meet people and say hi to festival goers. It turns out that everyone loves 3D selfies.
Today, we’re dropping some clues to the #BMABigThinker Scavenger Hunt, so you have a chance to win a high resolution 3D bust of yourself (now that’s a cool selfie to get). There are five 3D Thinker replicas hidden around Artscape, and if you find one, take a photograph with it, and put it on social media with the #BMABigThinker hashtag, you’ll be entered into the draw to win.
So, where are the Thinkers? Here are some clues… You can them in the following locations:
1. Follow the bubbles. You can lower your heating costs when you find this Thinker.
2. There is something fishy about this Thinker’s location.
3. This Thinker will be easier to discover if you’ve got kids.
4. Obese felines and colored llamas guard this Thinker.
5. The final Thinker is found near an artist stall, with a bird keeping watch.
Artscape is on in the Mt. Royal area of Baltimore City from Friday, July 18 through Sunday, July 20. You can find the BMA’s booth located on the plaza next to MICA’s Brown Center (1301 Mt. Royal Ave.